* Important note!!!
1. As each country has different customs and import policies, some countries need to pay import duties. Please be aware of this before placing an order. Once the goods are shipped, you are agreeing to pay any fees that may arise. Seller assumes no responsibility for disputes caused by tariffs.
2. The product has quality problems, please contact the seller as soon as possible. The seller will provide a solution. Initiating a dispute does not solve the problem 100%.
3. To deliver faster, Russian buyers need to fill in their passport number when placing an order.
4. Provide the correct shipping address and telephone number and pay attention to the message on aliexpress station at any time. Buyers have the responsibility and obligation to help with customs clearance so that the order can be successfully delivered.
5. If the goods are returned or rejected due to the inability to contact the buyer or the buyer does not help with customs clearance, the buyer will have all responsibilities.
6. Seller will declare product value to courier service provider in advance of shipping. The buyer must ask the seller for the invoice declared at that time to help with customs clearance.