|Working length||＞550 mm|
|Speed of abrasive belt on 1st unit||20m/s|
|Speed of abrasive belt on 2nd unit||18m/s|
|Size of abrasive belt||1330*2200mm|
|Diameter of 1st sanding roller||Φ300mm|
|Diameter of 2nd sanding roller||Φ240mm|
|Power of abrasive belt on 1st unit||30kw Steel|
|Power of abrasive belt on 2nd unit||22kw 85shore rubber|
|Conveyer motor power||4kw|
|Lifting motor power||0.75kw|
|Brush motor power||0.37kw|
|Air blower power||0.04kw*2|
|Compressed air consumption||0.2m³/min|
|Volume of dust collector||>18000m³/h|
|Voltage||380V 50Hz, 3Phase|
- Function and Characteristics:
(1) It is suitable for fine sanding veneer surface wood board, plywood, MDF board
(2) SU130R-RP The front roller is steel rollers; the second one is 85 shore rubber roller with sanding pad for fine polishing.
SU130R-R The front roller is 50 shore rubber rollers; the second one is 30 shore rubber roller for fine polishing.
(3) The press roller and press shoes protects device to keep the board on the feeding table, which keep the operators safe.
- Standard installation:
(1). Schneider Electrical component
(2). Schneider Touch screen operate the machine easily
(3). Photoelectric control equipment which control vibrating of abrasive belt along center.
(4). Brush roller cleaning the panel after sanding
(5). Oil/air filters supply purity air continually
(6). Japanese NSK internal bearing reduce vibration of belt
(7). Sanding belt automatic centering.
(8). Cylinder control press roller
(9). The press roller an d press shoes protects device to keep the board on the feeding table, which keep the operators safe.
(10). Inverter control feeding belt speed
(11) Operation & Maintenance manuals in English, Maintenance Kit